Friday, August 11, 2006

A Morning Prayer

Lord, I thank you for a new day. This is the day you have made. I will rejoice and be glad in it. I declare that this day will not be clouded with a sense of hopelessness and despair. With a new day, comes the gifts of new hopes and dreams. Thank you for these gifts, Lord. Give me the strength and the will to fan the flame of my dreams today, Lord. May your will for my life be done on earth as is in Heaven. Give me eagle eye vision today as I execute my dreams with your guidance, Lord.

Help me Lord to grow in faith as I walk with you today. Let the mustard seed faith you have given each of your children, start to germinate in my life today. Help me to dwell in your Word which sheds light to all the darkness of this life.

I refuse to be fearful because You have said in Your Word that you have not given me a spirit of fear. I will instead operate in power, love and a sound mind. Because You have thoughts of good and not of evil to bring me to an expected end, I rest in your assurance knowing that nothing shall by any means harm me. I am not moved by what I see but I will be moved by faith today.

Grant me wisdom, knowledge and understanding today. Because the carnal mind cannot understand spiritual things, let the Holy Spirit be my Teacher and Revealer of secrets. Help me Lord not to lean on my own understanding but to always put my complete trust in You.

Thank you for answered prayers. In Jesus most precious name, Amen

© August 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home